We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming

1:13 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Two photo shoots in the same week! I was so excited to get the chance to take photos of Kasey, and on her birthday too! I'm thinking this should be a yearly thing that everyone does. Why do we only take professional photos when we graduate high school, get engaged, married or for Christmas cards? That should defiantly change :)

Location wise, this is the same wooded river area that I took Rachel's photos from the shoot before. I love this location and think it would be a great place for a small family shoot. 

Technically I was disappointed to see that I over exposed Kasey's face in a few frames after getting my photos up on the computer. :( Thats something I really need to watch out for while I'm out shooting. 




















0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.